About Me

My photo
This is a little spot to call my own. I'm here to blog about what is on my mind and my plate! This is a place to share my journey to becoming a healthier and stronger me!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Big Move...www.Knackfornutrition.com is born!

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a lovely Sunday.

I have some very exciting news. Over the past several weeks I have been working tirelessly to revamp my blog to make it more of a home for me and you. Today, I finally completed the overhaul!

So with no further delay, I present to you all my new home at

www.knackfornutrition.com.

I hope that you will continue to follow my journey of healthy living on my new and improved blog!
(This will be my past post from this address, so please update your google readers!)

I can't wait to share this with you all.

Please let me know what you think of the new layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!