About Me

My photo
This is a little spot to call my own. I'm here to blog about what is on my mind and my plate! This is a place to share my journey to becoming a healthier and stronger me!

Friday, July 16, 2010

The best Green Monster I have ever made.

Yes, that is a bold statement.
I mean, let us be real, Green Monsters are no joke amongst bloggers.
They are an addiction for many, a cure for some, and a frightening sight for outsiders.
In all, Green Monsters have developed into quite the movement.

I swear by them. Since the day I began blogging I have been posting about the power of the green smoothie.

Today something magical happened in my blender. It may have been a combination of heat and post-work out endorphins kicking in, but I created something special that I must share.

The Recipe
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 frozen banana
3 cups organic baby spinach
1 cup freshly chopped organic mango
1 scoop chia seeds
1 scoop Amazing Grass green superfood powder (berry blend)
1.5 cups ice
1/2 cup water

That is it. Really nothing out of the ordinary. Yet, it was truly extraordinary.
~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!