About Me

My photo
This is a little spot to call my own. I'm here to blog about what is on my mind and my plate! This is a place to share my journey to becoming a healthier and stronger me!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm Addicted...

...to my google reader!
Seriously, thank goodness I found this happy go lucky foodie community! Y'all make such a difference in my day and I don't know where I would be without all this free entertainment! My internship has been a little light on the work this week, so I have been spending my free time cleaning out my google reader and finding new blogs to read! There are so many great ones out there, i just don't want to miss out! So please if you have any recommendations, I'll be happy to add them to my account! I went to an event this morning that was beyond dull, so I ended up being on twitter most of the time. I also caught up with an old friend via text messaging so it wasn't all a waste, but I do wish I had an internship I could be more invested in. What else what else? Well I skipped on back to work around noon, and it was absolutely beautiful outside! Like top 10 DC day (I like the cold!) but apparently we are in for some snow this weekend :(. When I got back to work, I had no new assignments so I spent some more quality time with you all. I went to the dullest legal briefing ever and then caught the metro home.
Don't you love the power of positive thinking? When I woke up today and told myself today would be a good day, no matter what. And despite my sore throat and stiff neck (which I'm ignoring) I thought today was lovely. The weather was gorg and I showed up to the train station right as the metro pulled up. Even better...it was empty! I got a seat! Love Love Love when that happens. I hate germs and I despise standing in a crowded train with so many bodies pushing up on me! I threw on my workout clothes as soon as I got home because I have class tonight and I don't want to have an excuse to back out of my workout tonight. I have every intention of getting my weight lifting on (arms and back) followed by interval running on the dredmill(30 mins). I want to get back to basics with my workouts. The idea of working out has been getting bigger than me lately so I am trying to go with the idea that doing ANYTHING counts. I used to work out for like 2 hours a day over the summer, when I had nothing better to do, but now I am just so exhausted by the end of the day (which is ironic because I am always sitting) that I don't want to work out. So I will just start from the basics and build up my relationship with exercise again.
I'll let yall know how it goes.
~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!